Have something to say? Communicate Here:

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm Sleeping In!


Hello All (or really, both of you who check this):

I am heading to Nashville with Angelica and Amy this next weekend for 13.1 miles. It will also (ceremoniously) be my last long run of the season. I'm taking a break for a few months, so I won't be posting anymore weekend runs (unless it's something SUPER cool).

For those of you who plan on to keep on meeting up with others,
I can add you on as a "blogger" so you can post runs/running commentary (so to speak). It's super easy and you wouldn't be obligated to do a thing. All I request is that you keep all posts running related.
I don't think there is a limit on how many people can be added, so if you want access to writing posts, either e-mail me (Ashley) or leave a comment below.

There will, however, be another Hash Run in the near future (perhaps, May or June). :)

No comments: